Aurea Ventraflow® 250kg
Aurea Ventraflow® Medium Care Pressure Care Mattress
The Forté Aurea Ventraflow® provides excellent comfort, patient support and preventative pressure care. Deep immersion and micro-climate are achieved through the Ventraflow® multi-zone modulation technology, which is unique to Forté Healthcare. Constructed with foams only available from Forté and high performance cover materials, the Forté Aurea Ventraflow® provides exceptional value with the uncompromised level of quality and performance.
VENTRAFLOW® MULTI-ZONE TECHNOLOGY IMMERSION INTERFACE LAYER
- Individual profiled castellations within the immersion region cradle the patient and conform to bony prominences.
- Lateral and longitudinal air channels facilitate free movement of air throughout core improving internal micro-climate and reducing ‘hot-spots’.
- Provides over three times greater internal air circulation, minimising internal heat entrapment and maximum moisture evacuation
- Zoned to provide maximum patient support and immersion.
- Provides exceptional comfort and support for repositioning
PREMIUM FIRM FOUNDATION LAYER
- Provides protection against ‘bottoming-out’ during transfer, repositioning and whilst in the inclined/fowler position
- Provides exceptional comfort, support for repositioning and patient care
HINGED STRENGTHENED SIDES
- Increase lateral stability of support surface
- Improves patient safety and encourages central patient positioning
- Make patient transfers easier
- Unique hinge profile reduces foam fatigue and allow mattress to easily conform to varied bed positions
- Enables ease of primary patient care
PREMIFLEX ULTRA PREMIUM BREATHE PRESSURE CARE COVER
- Premiflex PFPU1100 Pressure Care Polyurethane Upper Material: 4-Way Stretch, Vapour Permeable, Purple
- Double Coated Premiflex PFPU1200 Polyurethane Base Material: Robust, Vapour Permeable, Deep Grey
- Full Vapour Permeability
- Infection Control & Compliance: 10,000ppm chlorine based cleaning agent concentration suitability, Inherent Anti-Microbial Protection, Fire retardant
- Construction: Two-sided / 180° high frequency welded zipper, Water zipper protection flap, High frequency sealed and welded seams
About the Aurea Ventraflow®
Medium Care Pressure Care Mattress
Firm Foundation Layer
Strengthened Transfer Sides
PRESSURE CARE MATTRESS WITHOUT MEMORY FOAM
Many Forté pressure care mattresses are constructed with a visco-elastic memory foam immersion interface layer. Memory foam is excellent for immersion and enveloping an individual for pressure redistribution, however, it can tend to make individuals with limited mobility struggle to move, and heat build-up can be an issue. The Aurea has been designed without an immersion foam, specifically for these individuals who dislike the comfort and properties of a memory or similar soft immersion foam allowing for good immersion and envelopment, without compromising on mobility.
VENTRAFLOW® FOAM TECHNOLOGY
With a marketing leading CNC machine, Forté has the in-house capacity to develop and produce engineered foams that can be used to offer unique features and functions within a mattress.
Each mattress within the Sovereign High Care range includes an engineered foam layer to provide deep immersion, tailored envelopment and enhanced micro-climate.
The engineered foam is often referred to as ‘castellated’ or ‘modulated’, whereby foam is cut into unique shapes – typically small cells in a grid-like pattern.
Forté engineered foams are zoned to provide optimal envelopment alongside stability where it is needed for critical body regions. i.e. larger cells in the sacrum, smaller cells in the Heel region, medium-sized cells for the scapular region.
The immersion layer of the Aurea Ventraflow® mattress has an engineered foam technology called Ventraflow® . Distinctive to Ventraflow® is the shape of each castellation – in almost a key-whole shape.
The Ventraflow® design has several unique functions:
- creates lateral and longitudinal air channels throughout the mattress which facilitate free movement of air throughout the foam core, improving internal micro-climate conditions and reducing risk of ‘hot-spots’.
- enhances envelopment which provides the support surface with maximum surface area for the individual, providing optimal pressure redistribution.
- each cell has a 180° pivot point which increases lateral flexibility and lessens internal tension throughout the surface. Reducing tension also increases the longevity of the mattress.
WHAT DOES MEDIUM RISK MEAN?
‘Risk’ relates to the likelihood of developing a pressure injury. You can determine the risk of your client but conducting a risk assessment – using a risk assessment tool such as the Waterlow along with qualified clinical judgment and knowledge of the client’s history and underlying condition.
On the Waterlow Risk Assessment Tool, typically clients who score up to 15 are suitable for one of the mattresses within the Medium Care Medical Mattress range.
FIRM SIDE WALLS
The Aurea has inbuilt firm side walls constructed of an ultra-high density foam, engineered with a profile hinge system to reduce falls risk and provide enhanced stability. Side walls significantly help reduce the effort required to transition on or off sleep surface and assist with repositioning and other tasks. Therefore side walls are important for any users with limited strength.
Inbuilt strengthened sides reduce the risk of foam compression on the mattress edge, and subsequent user ‘roll-out’. Firm, rigid edging provides structural support for transfer, ingress, and egress. Forté side walls make primary care easier and suit the use of transfer and mobility aids such as slide boards.
Forté side walls have been designed with a unique integrated hinge system to reduce tension & compression in foam when used with a profiling bed. Reducing tension aids overall mattress longevity. The hinge system allows the mattress to easily articulate for the maximum benefit of electronic bed function.
Forté Healthcare has the in-house capacity to develop and produce engineered foams that can be used to offer unique features and functions within a mattress. Examples of this are the unique Ventraflow® and Dual Immersion Technologies offered by Forté.
You’re Covered by Forté Healthcare’s ‘Successful Solution Guarantee’
At Forté Healthcare, we are so confident in the care and performance our support surfaces deliver, that we back our products and expertise with our ‘Successful Solution Guarantee’.
Here’s how it works:
Our team of specialists will help you navigate our product range to correctly match our support surfaces with your care environment and patient risk profile. This ensures you achieve the highest levels of patient care and pressure injury prevention.
If, for whatever reason the product we recommend isn’t helping you achieve the outcome you expected, we’ll work with you until it is. And in the unlikely event we still cannot provide the right solution.
We’ll refund you 100% of the charges to date.
Hear what Health Professionals say About Forté Healthcare Mattresses…
Forté Healthcare has been a pleasure to work with – the team is always easy to talk to and quick to respond to questions, queries and issues. We also had difficulty with a product and a new one was delivered the following business day ensuring participant safety and satisfaction.
We are really happy with the mattresses. Fantastic product especially given the short time frame for supply
Burnett Heads, QLD
You are amazing, it is on site with the client the day after it arrived. Can not thank you enough, really appreciate it. Hope you have a great week, you certainly made mine
Great product and Australian made. Locally owned and run as well as being a team of lovely people.
Customer service is fantastic. Products are of a high quality. A pleasure to deal with Forte.
Excellent company to deal with, quick turnaround. Carol fabulous to work with
Sunshine Coast, QLD
Have I mentioned what a fabulous company Forte is to deal with? It’s rare these days to have such tremendous support.
Sunshine Coast, QLD
Your products are easy to recommend as they are perfect for so many of our clients.
(And it helps that they are made in NSW too)
Sunshine Coast, QLD
Always an efficient and reliable service backed up by the personal, genuine communication.
You guys are amazing! The service and follow up care is next to none. Love working with you guys!
Really helpful team at Forte, prompt with communication, great product knowledge, and they have gone above and beyond to support our purchase experience.
Aged Care Facility
I couldn’t speak highly enough of the team at Forte Healthcare. The team are a pleasure to work with, always professional, prompt and knowledgeable in their responses.
If you’re searching for an Australian made QUALITY medical mattress, look no further than Forte Healthcare, you won’t be disappointed!
An awesome team here and some Very, Very innovative products!
Love the products, can not fault it in any way, the service from sales staff is exceptional.
Always reliable, responsive, knowledgeable, helpful and suppliers of quality products. I’m a Forte fan!
An amazing team of experts in the Medical Mattress world, with fantastic products!
10/10 for mattress quality and selection and 10/10 for service from Bradley, Carol and Crystal.
We love forte !!! Carol and the team at forte are amazing to deal with. The forte products sell themselves.